- Issue Time
- May 25,2019
How to protect valves products?Ball valve, globe valve and gate valve should be applied with handwheel when opening and closing. Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damage to the valve.
This is a title
How to protect valve products
1. Ball valve, globe valve and gate valve should be applied with handwheel when opening and closing. Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damage to the valve. The handwheel rotates clockwise to close, and vice versa.
2. The valve should be kept clean during use. The drive thread must be lubricated regularly. When the fault is found, stop using it immediately and find out the cause to clear the fault.
3. Before installation, the pressure of the valve mark must be carefully checked, whether the diameter meets the requirements for use, eliminate the defects caused by the transportation process, and eliminate the dirt of the valve parts.
4. For long-term storage, the valve should be inspected regularly. The exposed surface should be kept clean and the dirt should be removed. The ball valve should be blocked at both ends and open when stored. Gate valve, globe valve, check valve, both ends of the channel should be blocked and closed. It is stored neatly in a ventilated and dry place. It is strictly prohibited to be stacked or stored in the open air.
5. When installing, the valve can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection mode. Under normal circumstances, it can be installed at any position of the pipeline, but it is easy to operate. Note that the flow direction of the shut-off valve should be upward from the longitudinal valve, and the lift check valve can only be installed horizontally.
6. When the ball valve, globe valve and gate valve are used, they are only fully open or fully closed. It is not allowed to adjust the flow to avoid the erosion of the sealing surface and accelerate the wear. The gate valve and the upper thread stop valve have an inverted sealing device, and the hand wheel is screwed to the uppermost position to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
7. The bolts of the packing gland should be evenly tightened and should not be pressed into a smashing state to prevent the ball from moving or causing leakage.